We’re officially open for the 2017 Green Market Season!
JSQ Vending Basics – How do I apply?
- Complete the online application –
- Download & read the JSQ Green Market Vendor Agreement –
- Sign, scan and return all documents to:
- Steve Hillyer, JSQ Green Market Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vendors Agreement
- Certificates of Liability Insurance
- Food Handlers Permit (If Applicable)
- Fire Department Inspection/Permit (If Applicable)
- Health Department Seasonal Vending License (If Applicable)
- Health Department Inspection (If Applicable)
- Confirm vending schedule and fees associated
- Set up, vend, add to our amazing culture and vibrancy!
Quick Facts about the JSQ Market
- Located at the “Fountain & Kiosk” area of Journal Square, the plaza on the West side of the Bergen Avenue and John F. Kennedy Boulevard intersection
- Journal Square PATH Daily Average Ridership – 25,000 Daily Weekday Riders
- Our market is located at one of the main entrances to the Journal Square Transportation Center, visible to approximately 60-70% of PATH and NJ Transit Riders
- Journal Square Demographics
- Area – 1.174 Square Miles
- Population – 22,868
- Median JSQ Household Income 2015 – $51,075 (Jersey City Median Household Income – $59,485)
- Full statistics and demographics available here
If you have any questions about the Journal Square Green Market please reach out to Steve Hillyer – email@example.com